8:30am - 5:30pm (CST) MONDAY - FRIDAY
How to Order
Call INTEGRITY FURNITURE TOLL FREE at 1-888-600-8639.
8:30am - 5:30pm (CST)
MONDAY - FRIDAY
( You can also fax to 903.663.2040 or email )
We want to ensure ordering accuracy and calling us allows us to get it right before it ships. If you are looking for a certain items and can not find it, please inform us.
All products are available F.O.B. Factory, but if you need the items shipped, three delivery methods are available. We normally quote Tailgate Delivery, but if other services are needed let us know. A quote will be given to you at the time of your order so you will know the total cost of your order.
- Tailgate Delivery is the least expensive way to ship. The driver of the truck will take it to the tailgate and you are responsible to have people available to help off load the products. Call before delivery services are available by the freight lines and those prices vary by carrier. If available, we will forward all tracking information to you so you can track the items online.
- Liftgate Delivery is also available in most areas. The truck will be equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp to lower your products to the ground. It is then your responsibility to take the items into your building.
- Inside Delivery is the most expensive and most misunderstood delivery method. The driver is there to “assist” in moving the furniture inside the nearest first floor doorway. The driver may not be able to do it alone or take it to its final location. Inside delivery also does not include product set up or carton removal.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Company Checks and School Purchase Orders are accepted. Orders will not be placed until a form of payment is on file. A Credit Card Authorization Form will need to be filled out and signed before the order is entered for production. We can fax one to you, please call the number belo.
(Call for a Credit Card Authorization Form)
Here are somethings to keep in mind when your product arrives.
- Please take the time to inspect your merchandise when it arrives and note any damage on the delivery receipt. This will help in the claims process. If you feel the product is unusable please refuse the product and contact us so we can resend the product to you.
- Price increases from our manufacturers often occur throughout the year due to their material costs. Check our website or give us a call for the most current up-to-date price. Quotes you receive from Integrity Furniture are good for 30 days.
- Colors shown in this catalog or on our website are reproduced with great care; however they may differ from actual colors. Please call and request actual color swatches if you are trying to match a specific color.
Returns Policy: Returns procedures vary by supplier. We try to make it as easy as possible. Some suppliers charge a restocking fee anywhere from 10% to 30% depending on if it is a stock or custom item. The customer would also have to pay the round trip freight charges. Of course, if the product is damaged in shipment or defective please let us know within 3 days of receipt and we can get the product replaced or repaired at no cost to you.
We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and look forward to serving you soon,
Integrity Furniture Staff
Sales Tax Assessment: Because of our office location, we are required by law to collect sales tax on customers in Texas and Arkansas. Tax Exempt customers should fax or email exempt certificate upon order entry.