Every convenience you’ve ever wanted, built into a gorgeous charcoal slate colored 1-3/8” thick plastic top, mounted on a matching silver square frame. Use as a café table in standard 30-inch table height, or effortlessly raise to 42-inch bistro height, with a simple pull of the concealed pneumatic lever. 36”W x 36”D with contoured corner edges, they are perfect for your break room, cafeteria, or lunchroom. Lightweight, scratch resistant, and durable, the attractive top will complement any décor, and the sleek contemporary legs will provide a perfect airy look. Tilting latch sets table top into vertical position for compact storage, while contemporary styled legs allow nesting with adjacent tables. Matching charcoal slate colored bistro height stools feature ergonomically curved plastic seats and backs mounted on a sleek 1-1/8” tubular steel frame, with silver tone powder coated paint. Rubber floor friendly glides will protect floors.
- Tabletops Are Made Of Lightweight Charcoal Colored HDPE Blow Molded Plastic
- Tabletop Thickness: 1 3/8"
- Features 12" Of Pneumatic Height Adjustment From 30 -42"
- Tabletops Flip And Tables Nest Together For Space-Saving Storage
- Table Frame, Column And Base Are Made Of Silver-Tone Powdercoated Steel
- Gauge Of Steel: 16 Gauge
- Tables Tested To Support Up To 700 Lbs.
- Furnished With Plastic Adjustable Floor Levelers
- Mas Certified Green®
- Tables Are Lightweight Weighing Only 32 1/2 Lbs. And Are Easy To Assemble
- 10 Year Warranty
|Sale||Quick||Item Number||List Price||Price(1-11)||Price(12-23)||Price(24+)|