The BT1800 Series blow-molded seminar folding tables are ideal for, but not limited to, training and conference room use. Conveniently lightweight and transportable. The plastic light speckled gray tabletop is scratch-resistant yet still enables a surface smooth enough for writing, heat-resistant up to 212º F and a weight capacity of 700 lbs. The textured gray powder-coated 16-gauge steel frame features leg braces with spring-loaded push-button closing capability for maximal ease and stability. Best of all, the cantilevered legs offer ample and comfy leg room to prevent the user from banging their knees!
- 2” Thick Top
- Lightweight For Easy Set-Up And Transport
- 700 Lb. Weight Capacity
- Lightly Spotted Grey Top W/ Grey Textured Powder Coated Legs
- 18-Gauge Strength Frame
- 16-Gauge Cantilevered Comfort Legs Set 11” From Back Of Table; No More Banged Up Knees!
- Can Withstand Heat Up To 212 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Lightly Textured Surface To Resist Scratching Yet Smooth Enough To Write On
- 10 Year Warranty
|Sale||Quick||Item Number||Size (WxL)||List Price||Price (1-11)||Price (12-23)||Price (24+)|
|BT-1860||18" x 60"||$173.00||$88.00||$85.00||Quote|
|BT-1872||18" x 72"||$184.00||$92.00||$89.00||Quote|
|BT-1896||18" x 96"||$260.00||$129.00||$124.00||Quote|